Friday, October 10, 2008

The Pass Out Queen

Matt makes fun of me, almost nightly, for passing out. Sometimes on the couch, sometimes on the bed, but almost always prior to the intended sleep time. (since I have more things I want to do - no not that, dirty, dirty readers)

I attribute this phenomenon to how I'm constantly going going going during the day/evening/night, so the moment I stop, my body takes the opportunity to make me stop full halt. Stupid body.

Some of the activities I've been unable to get to include posting all the food I've been cooking lately. Be it the challah french toast to fuel our apple picking excursion, or all the resulting goodies, I have a lot of posting to do!

Recipes to come include:
Challah French Toast (afore mentioned)
Roast Chicken with an apple shoved up its bum
Apple Cake
Chicken Stock (thanks to afore mentioned chicken)

Recipes to come after I make them this weekend:
Apple Pomegranite Tart Tatin
Apple Crumb Pie
Apple Sauce

Possible recipes to come this weekend:
Roast Turkey w/Apple Shallot Stuffing (I will be pained to not make my grandmother's)

I really am looking for more savory recipes to use all these apples in.... ideas anyone?

No comments: