Friday, November 21, 2008

New Endeavors

You see, I'm very smart. Lately, I've had little to no free time in my life. For that matter, I haven't had enough time to do the things on my list. As such, things like "fold laundry" or "read*" have fallen by the wayside. And it is at this time, when I have no time, that i have decided to become a Tastefully Simple consultant.

I've sent a few emails to my friends and family - mostly just an invitation to an open house to display the products and introduce the company and an (soon to arrive) email about holiday shopping and entertaining. (I swear after this you will receive no more emails unless you profess your love of the products to me and request further emails. Thank you, dear ones, for putting up with me in the interim!)

So far, those that have tried the food have loved it. I'm so excited, but not too surprised about this. It really is delicious food. The other main talking point (but after yummy food, you shouldn't need much else) is the food is all wonderfully easy to prepare. No more than two ingredients are ever required and not very much time at all. Viola! Delicious meal and you look like a master chef.

I'm hoping both the food and I continue to be well received. And I hope this new venture goes well. It's a little scary, but I'm excited.



*Whilst "reading" may seem like a luxury item, I've tried to be more diligent about attending and productively participating in the book club my friend puts together. Since the December picks were influenced by yours truly, I figure I should do my very best to read them and attend. And yes, picks and them. There are two books. I think she's punishing me for daring to suggest books. Good thing I apparently love Capote.

1 comment:

Alli XT said...

my package finally arrived at Mom and Dad's house! Phew. Now I can make Himself's momma a good little care package - and bake some beer bread for my grandparents as well.